Signs of Damaged Sewer Lines
- Tree Roots: causing pressure and results to rupture
- Sewage Backups: if water comes out of the drains it may be because of a blockage in the line
- Drain Blockage: it will cause clog in the sewer line
- Sewer gas smell: destruction to the line may cause flow back to your home’s pipes, sewage odor will expand around your home
- Slow Draining: Blockage will slow down the flow in the pipes
- Spots in yard: leakage in the yard will cause to over flow onto the ground, flooding will soften and soak up the yard
Where do I start?
You can call Joe’s Plumbing & Heating Co. with Jonathan Davis to schedule a consultation. They will provide great service to help you figure out what the problem is. If it is severe or minor, our specialists can help you overcome the damage.
If you are in need of residential plumbing, West Coast service will assist you. This repair service will cover everything you need to know, some helpful tips, what you should be alert about and great at providing service in your area.
Some information about our employees
Our professional employees are qualified to complete any job. With our loyal staff, we are there for all your needs. Our service covers all different aspects of your home. We are here for all your plumbing needs such as repairing your heater, leakage in water, clogged toilet, problems with the sewer line, leakage in faucets, and many more. Not only do we repair, we also install the systems in your desired area. We install faucets, drains, pipes, sinks, water heaters, garbage disposals and many more.
West Coast is open for 24 hours to fulfill your plumbing needs. You can call now and book a consultation with one of your staff members to assure your plumbing and installation needs.
Why is it important to hire a skilled contractor in Seattle
Any area located in the Seattle area, happen to be apart of a waste water removal system. If any problems occur involving the Los Angeles sewer lines, service will be provided as soon as possible. Any problems with the sewer line must be dealt with instantly or else property damage may occur.
Many problems, for example, sediment buildup, tree root infiltration and lateral line problems need to be taken care of by a professional. You need to hire an expert whom is aware of how to
solve the problem. Our well trusted staff are licensed and trained for any situation that can occur. Our business is known to preform and fix backup in the pipes, breaking, clogs, leaks, pressure against the pipes, cracked pipes and many more. We have trained our plumbers to provide excellent service for all different factors. With our knowledgeable staff and advanced tools, you won’t be disappointed on the service you will receive.
Our business has come to a method that many customers enjoy. Your backyard or driveway will not be dug up or disorganized. Our services are provided by a camera, in which does no harm to the appearance of your property.
The process will be explained below:
- First, we will detect the problem and map out some solutions.
- Second, the drains will later be cleaned and clear to have a clean view.
- Third, the drains will begin drying with compressed air.
- After, an epoxy lining process will be done by one of our experts.
- After, some tests will be done, to be certain about the work that will be preformed.
- At last, a camera will be inserted to finalize and fix the problem.
Some facts about sewer repair services
Most residential areas have at lease 3-4 inch pipeline till their property boundaries or sidewalk. For more severe cases, the pipe will be made longer up to about six inches. This addition will reach till the middle of the streets. Since the underground pipes are reaching the streets, many consumers have questions. Some questions and concerns involve the city and their lack of responsibility. Consumers are concerned if they have to install the six inch pipe. Questions like this appear:
- Why do I have to fix it, if its intersecting the underground streets?
- Isn’t it the city’s responsibility to install this lateral pipe? Regulations
Stated in the Los Angeles Department of Public Works
Maintenance of the sewer lateral, the sewer that carries wastewater from buildings to the public sewer is the responsibility of the property owner as described in the City’s Municipal Code.
If any questions appear, please feel free to contact Jonathan Davis at